Followers

Design By:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 244

Today was a rough day.
Sometimes being a parent sucks and you wonder what you were thinking years ago when you fantasized about having children.
Harsh, I know, but I am being honest.
And sometimes honesty hurts.

I wanted to run away and not come home.
I wanted to drink until I didn't feel my feelings.
I wanted to crawl under the covers and stay there for the next 15 years.

And then I remembered that life is a journey.
Sometimes fantastic.
Sometimes crappy.

I love my kids.
More than anything.
And even though they drive me insane, I love being on this journey with them.
Most of the time.

1 comment:

S said...

I know the feeling... Hang in there and remember that tomorrow is another day to be loved by your kids. Even though they don't know how to show it yet, you are the center of their existence.