Followers

Design By:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 34


Ok, so there werent many picture-taking opportunities today as Princess was barfing all day and I didnt think you would want a visual.

Instead,I give you this.

Playdoh.
One of my favourite things in the world.

Middle child is having some difficulty grasping letter sounds and isnt the type of kid who will sit down and work from a notebook.

Sooooo.....we made letters out of Playdoh and he had to tell me what the letter was and the sound it makes.

And then he made a penis.

3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

At least your children are consistent! I like the playdoh idea. It's a fun one!

Cecily R said...

HAHAHAHA! You are so stinkin' AWESOME for putting that last line in there. So funny.

Making letters out of Play-doh is a FAB idea by the way!!

You link up on Chris' blog, right?

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Who is Chris???