Followers

Design By:

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 48


For almost 3 years I have had a drawer I call "My Skinny Drawer". When I became pregnant with baby #3 I packed those jeans into my drawer...said an emotional goodbye and told them I would bring them out again soon.


The jeans have waited faithfully in that drawer along with a few pairs of black pants and sweaters.


I brought the jeans out of that drawer for the first time, gave them a kiss and said "Here we go".


One by one I put them on.

All the way on. Not just up to my thighs, but all the way on over my butt.

And I did them up.


I did them up!


I cried.


I hung them up.


I put my fat jeans into the drawer and told them I would never wear them again.


The End.

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

That's a great feeling! Maybe the fat jeans should just go to charity!