Followers

Design By:

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2

Be warned. I probably will not post a picture every day but just know that I am taking a picture...or two...or 56 every single day.
Because it is fun.

And I need to practice my picture-taking-skills.

Just because.

Day 2 was a day of reflection of the holiday season that just passed.
It was the last day we had our Christmas tree{s} up.
It snowed. Alot.
And it was -25 degrees {celsius} outside.
So we stayed inside, turned on our Christmas lights for one last time, started a fire and watched a movie.

I highly recommend it.....unless you live in Florida.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so glad you joined the 365 project. I'm glad you don't feel like you need to post a picture everyday. I tried that in the beginning and it was too much. I think that pressure is what makes a lot of people quit.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. BTW...love the picture of your dog in the snow.

Heatherlyn said...

I think that's a good picture. It is exactly what I would want to see if it were that cold outside!